Michele Guerrini, Izabella Hearn, Lois May, Jane Howes, and Peter Loveday
Primary, 6 levels, American & British English
Use English to explore new topics and develop skills for working together as a group.
With Comet students use English to learn about the world around them. An introductory unit sets the scene. Then students develop their English through four story-based units and four content-based units that cover science, math, social studies, and language arts.
The series gives young learners:
- Step-by-step language development
- Extensive skills practice and recycling
- Use of English to explore other school subjects
- Exposure to universal human values
Multimedia resources to make Comet go further:
- Digital books for interactive whiteboards at every level
- Multi-level worksheets
- Word cards
Delivered through UDP Online