Strategies For Writers™
Language Arts, Grades K–6, American English
Getting your students ready to succeed as effective writers.
Today’s standards put a new emphasis on writing to ensure that students are ready for the rigors of college and the expectations of today’s workplace. Strategies for Writers™ is a flexible writing resource for the next generation of students.
Strategies for Writers™ provides instruction that incorporates genre-specific characteristics of the six traits of writing for every step of the writing process. It includes:
- Differentiated instruction
- Analysis of writing models
- Grammar and conventions of standard written English
- Daily and weekly planners
- Common Core State Standard correlations and references
Strategies For Writers™ provides classroom material for approximately 45 minutes each day.
Strategies for Writers Digital
The virtual learning environment for students and teachers:
- Digital books for interactive whiteboards
- Interactive activities for practice and consolidation
- Downloadable resources for students, parents, and teachers.
- App for offline use.
Delivered through UDP Global.